Hello, everyone.
大家好。
Callie, thank you so much for being you and being the beautiful existence you are.
卡莉,非常感谢你做你自己,成为如此美好的存在。
Guys, I'm sorry.
各位,真的很抱歉。
I'm like really nervous right now.
我现在真的非常紧张。
I need to like look at everyone.
我得像看看每个人。
Okay.
好。
First, I just want to say thank you to Billboard for recognizing me with this year's Global Force Award.
首先,我想对《公告牌》表示感谢,感谢他们授予我今年的全球影响力奖。
I'm so honored and proud to be receiving this award in this room full of inspiring and beautiful women.
在这个满是鼓舞人心、美丽动人的女性环绕的房间里,我深感荣幸与自豪,能够接受这一殊荣。
This is so special.
这真是太特别了。
I'm inspired by all the women in this room and around the globe who continue to... I love you guys too, but I'm really nervous.
我被在座及全球各地坚持不懈的女性所激励……我也爱你们, 但我真的很紧张。
So you have to give me a minute to talk, otherwise I'll break down.
所以你们得让我稍微说一会儿,不然我可能会情绪失控。
Around the globe who continues to break barriers and make their mark on the world stage.
在全球范围内,那些不断突破障碍并在世界舞台上留下深刻印记的人们。
I'm so lucky and fortunate to work with so many talented people in my careers from singers and songwriters and producers.
在我的职业生涯中,能够与如此多才华横溢的人共事,包括歌手、词曲作者和制作人,我感到无比幸运和荣幸。
Dolce, I love you.
多尔切,我爱你。
Kelly, I love you.
凯莉,我爱你。
I had this amazing woman be on my album and words cannot express how thankful I am and I will make sure to do my part of Not the job, but I want to make sure that I can be a good influence to the people that are looking.
我让这位了不起的女性出现在我的专辑中, 言语无法表达我有多感激, 我会确保尽我所能——不是工作上的职责,而是要确保我能对那些关注的人产生积极影响。
Oh, God.
天啊。
Sorry, guys.
对不起,伙计们。
I'm mumbling.
我在喃喃自语。
I know.
我知道。
I need to calm down.
我需要冷静下来。
This award is a tribute to every woman who dares to dream and create and shape the world with her vision.
这个奖项是对每一位敢于梦想、创造并以其视野塑造世界的女性的致敬。
Women are a powerful force and when we come together and we can uplift each other's with every step, I want to take a moment to thank my Blackpink girls.
女性是一股强大的力量, 当我们团结一致, 每一步都能互相扶持时,我想借此机会感谢我的Blackpink女孩们。 没有她们,这段旅程就无法实现。
Without them this journey would have never happened.
没有她们,这段旅程就永远不会发生。
So if you're watching, I love you.
所以,如果你们正在观看,我爱你们。
And to my team, my label, OA Columbia Records, thank you guys so much for supporting me and believing in me.
致我的团队、我的唱片公司OA哥伦比亚唱片,非常感谢你们对我的支持与信任。
And I will continue to make music for you guys.
我会继续为你们创作音乐。
At least for the fans, all the Blinks out there, I love you so much.
至少对于所有在外面的粉丝们,所有的Blinks,我非常爱你们。
This, this is for you guys.
这份心意,是献给你们的。
I love you.
我爱你。
And to my mom, I love you, mom.
还有,妈妈,我爱你,妈妈。
Thank you guys so much.
非常感谢大家。
更新时间:2025-04-22
本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828
© CopyRight 2020-=date("Y",time());?> All Rights Reserved. Powered By bs178.com 闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302034844号