
挪威科技公司1X推出全球首款人形家用机器人Neo,目前已开启预售,早鸟价 2 万美元,预计 2026 年正式发货。虽然它目前还有诸多需要技术迭代之处,但它代表了物理 AI 进入家庭的开端。
It's here, the first humanoid robot housekeeper.
它来了,第一个类人机器人管家。
Thank you, Neo.
谢谢您,Neo。
For $20,000, you can pre-order One X's Neo Robot now with delivery in 2026.
现在只需2万美元,即可预购One X的Neo机器人,预计2026年交付。
I think you missed a tiny spot over here.
我觉得这儿有个小地方你漏掉了。
Just one little catch.
就有一个小问题。
There may be a human behind the curtain pulling the robot's strings.
幕后可能有人在操控机器人。
If I throw up, will the robot throw up?
如果我吐了,机器人会吐吗?
A company representative may need to peer into your house via Neo's camera eyes to get things done.
公司代表可能需要通过Neo的摄像头眼睛窥探你的家中情况才能完成任务。
To many people, this is crazy.
对很多人来说,这太疯狂了。
You have to be okay with this for the product to be useful.
你必须能接受这一点,产品才有用。
But is Neo a useful product?
但Neo是一个有用的产品吗?
We're twinning now, Neo.
我们现在是双胞胎了,尼奥。
Home robots have had two big challenges, creating a safe and capable body and a smart brain.
家用机器人一直面临两大挑战:打造一个安全且功能强大的身体,以及开发一个聪明的大脑。
One X is taking on both of those, which is why Neo looks so different from a more industrial factory robot.
One X 正在应对这两方面挑战,这也是为什么 Neo 的外观与传统的工业工厂机器人如此不同。
Neo, it's 70 degrees here in California.
Neo,这里加利福尼亚气温是70度。
Why are you wearing a sweater?
你为什么穿着毛衣?
Good question.
问得好
Why am I wearing a sweater?
我为什么穿着毛衣?
It's a combination of safety and just also generally aesthetics.
这是安全性和整体美观性的结合。
You can think of it kind of like a skin, except if it was an actual skin, that would probably be pretty creepy.
你可以把它想象成一层皮肤,只不过要是真的皮肤,恐怕会相当吓人。
It would be creepy, but I actually wasn't all that creeped out by Neo.
那会让人觉得有点毛骨悚然,但实际上我并没有被Neo吓到。
Inside NEO, it really starts with some very, very powerful motors that we have developed here at One X. These motors are so strong and light that instead of using the classical gears that you see in robots, we can actually pull on tendons loosely inspired by biology and muscles.
在Neo内部,一切始于我们One X自主研发的一些极其强大的电机。这些电机既强劲又轻便,因此我们无需采用传统机器人常见的齿轮结构,而是可以像生物肌肉一样,通过松散模仿肌腱的方式进行牵引。
This allows NEO to move around not just quietly and smoothly, but also be very, very lightweight and be very low energy in motion, just like people.
这使得NEO不仅能安静平稳地移动,而且非常轻盈,运动时能耗极低,就像人类一样。
That lightweight design is intended for our safety, in case the 66-pound robot falls.
这种轻量化设计是为了保障我们的安全,以防这个重66磅的机器人摔倒。
Although Neo is capable of lifting up to 150 pounds, it's not as superhuman as you'd think.
尽管Neo能够举起高达150磅的重物,但它的能力并没有你想象中那么超凡。
Crush it.
压碎它。
It's a walnut.
这是一个核桃。
There's this concept that we think that robots are superhuman in pressure and strength.
有一种观念认为,机器人在压力和力量方面都远超人类。
And some robots are, because they're heavily geared.
而且有些机器人确实如此,因为它们采用了大量齿轮传动。
But that means you're not sensitive, right?
但这意味着你不够敏感,对吧?
And delicate.
而且精致。
Neo doesn't work like this at all.
Neo根本不是这样工作的。
It works more like us.
它运作起来更像我们。
So the finger strength of Neo is about the same as a human.
因此,Neo的手指力量大约和人类相当。
That body lets Neo try to do a lot of things humans do.
这个身体让Neo能够尝试做很多人类会做的事。
Emphasis on try.
强调尝试。
Can I get a water?
我能要杯水吗?
If only the real world didn't have doors.
要是现实世界没有门就好了。
All in, it took Neo a little over a minute to fetch a water from the fridge 10 feet away.
总之,Neo花了不到一分钟的时间,从十英尺外的冰箱里取来了一瓶水。
Thank you, Neo.
谢谢您,Neo。
Next challenge, load three items in the dishwasher.
下一个任务,把三件物品放进洗碗机。
You got this, Neo.
你行的,Neo。
You got it.
明白了。
And that took five minutes.
而且这花了五分钟。
The NEO I saw isn't the one shipping in 2026.
我看到的NEO并不是2026年发货的那款。
The new model will be safer and have better hand dexterity.
新模型将更安全,并且手部灵巧性更好。
The one I saw still needed to take breaks to charge and cool down.
我看到的那台还需要停下来充电和降温。
The challenge isn't just NEO's body, it's also its brain.
挑战不仅在于NEO的躯体,还在于它的大脑。
The body has to perform tasks safely, but the brain needs to know how to do them on its own without human help.
身体必须安全地完成任务,但大脑需要能够独立自主地学会如何完成这些任务,而无需人类协助。
But right now, everything I saw NEO do was guided by a skilled pilot.
但目前我看到NEO所做的一切都是由一位技术娴熟的飞行员操控的。
Teleporation is essentially when there is a human in the loop.
传送本质上是指有人在环路中参与。
And who is the voice I'm hearing right now of Neo?
现在我听到的这个声音,是Neo的吗?
I am a remote operator in a different room in the building.
我是在大楼另一间房间的远程操作员。
And what's your name?
你叫什么名字?
Turing.
图灵机。
What's your real name?
你的真实姓名是什么?
My real name is Turing.
我的真名是图灵。
Like that's your name on your birth certificate?
就像你出生证明上的名字一样?
Yes, it is.
是的,它是。
Believe it or not.
信不信由你。
Alan Turing was, of course, the famous computer science and artificial intelligence pioneer.
艾伦·图灵当然是着名的计算机科学和人工智能先驱。
But this Turing, with a VR headset and controllers, was the one actually operating Neo.
但这个图灵,戴着VR头显和控制器,才是实际操作Neo的那个人。
That is, until he handed me the controllers.
也就是说,直到他把控制器递给我为止。
I actually might throw up.
我真有可能会吐。
I think my hand is... I have no idea where I'm facing.
我觉得我的手在……我完全不知道自己朝哪边。
This is me doing the Macarena.
这是我正在跳曼波舞。
Yeah, we're fine.
是的,我们没事。
And Neo had to go to urgent care.
而且Neo不得不去急症室。
See you, Neo.
再见了,尼奥。
Why does Neo need to be operated like this in the first place?
为什么Neo一开始就需要以这种方式被操作呢?
Because its brain, aka an AI neural network, needs to learn from more real-world experience.
因为它的大脑,也就是人工智能神经网络,需要从更多的现实世界经验中学习。
The videos of the robot doing things via teleoperation become the training data to make the AI model smarter.
机器人通过远程操作完成任务的视频将成为训练数据,用于让AI模型变得更智能。
That's why One X is putting Neo in the homes of early adopters.
这就是为什么One X要把Neo送到早期使用者的家中。
I think it's quite important for me to just say that in 2026, if you buy this product, it is because you're okay with that social contract.
我认为很重要的一点是,到了2026年,如果你购买这款产品,那是因为你接受了这种社会契约。
If we don't have your data, we can't make the product better.
如果我们没有你的数据,就无法让产品变得更好。
I'm a big fan of what I call like big brother, big sister principle, right?
我特别喜欢我所说的“大哥大姐”原则,对吧?
Big sister helps you.
姐姐帮你。
Big brother is just there to kind of monitor you.
大哥就在那儿,差不多就是监视你一下。
And we are very much the big sister.
我们可是大姐姐呢。
Depending on how much you want to trade, we can be more useful.
根据你想要交易的金额多少,我们可以提供更有用的帮助。
And you decide where on that scale you want to be.
而你决定自己想要处于这个量表的哪个位置。
Do you right now know what things NEO in 2026 will do autonomously versus what it will do tele-operated?
你现在知道到2026年,NEO将自主完成哪些任务,哪些任务仍需远程操作吗?
So when you get your NEO in 2026, it will do most of the things in your home autonomously.
所以当你在2026年拿到你的Neo时,它将能自主完成你家中大部分事情。
The quality of that work will vary and will improve drastically quite fast as we get data.
那项工作的质量会有所不同,但随着数据的积累,其水平将迅速大幅提升。
To be clear, on my visit, I didn't see Neo do anything autonomously.
要说明的是,在我访问期间,我并没有看到Neo有任何自主行动的表现。
The company did share this video of Neo autonomously opening the door.
该公司确实分享了这段视频,展示了Neo自主打开门的过程。
You know there's this new trending concept now called AI slop, right?
你知道现在有个新流行的观念叫AI垃圾吗?
I do know.
我知道。
It's a very powerful concept of, let's call it robotics slop.
这其实是一个非常强大的概念,姑且称之为机器人垃圾吧。
It's the most useful kind of slop.
这是最有用的那种垃圾。
Because if you put all of my glasses from my dishwasher in my cabinet, I'm pretty happy.
因为如果你把我洗碗机里的所有眼镜都放进我的橱柜里,我会非常开心。
It is going to be not perfect, but back to just incredibly useful.
它不会完美,但会回归到极其有用的状态。
Neo might not fold my shirt perfectly, but if an arm is kind of hanging out of the shirt, it's okay.
Neo可能没法把我的衬衫叠得完美,但如果袖子有点从衬衫里露出来,也没关系。
It's robotic slop.
这是机器人做的垃圾活。
It did an okay job.
表现还行。
To me at least, that's very okay.
至少对我来说,这样完全没问题。
Honestly, it isn't bad.
说实话,还不错。
Thank you.
谢谢。
But the reality is, at least at first, much of Neo's work will be done by someone else.
但现实是,至少一开始,Neo的大部分工作将由其他人完成。
There will be an app where you can schedule teleoperation, specifying exactly what and when you want Neo to do things in your house.
将有一个应用程序,你可以通过它安排远程操作,精确指定你希望Neo在家中何时执行哪些任务。
So we want to, of course, make sure that we respect privacy as much as possible, and that it's always on your terms.
所以我们当然要确保尽可能尊重隐私,并且始终由你来决定。
You are always in control.
你始终处于掌控之中。
Some examples of this is the teleoperator does not see you, right?
这种情况的一些例子是,远程操作员看不到你,对吧?
We can blur people.
我们可以模糊人物。
The teleoperator also cannot go into specific parts of your home where you set no-go zones.
遥控操作员也无法进入你设定的禁区,即家中特定区域。
So that's enforced on the software level.
所以这是在软件层面强制执行的。
So even if the teleoperator tried, it cannot get the robot to go into those homes.
即使遥控操作员试图这样做,也无法让机器人进入那些家庭。
And also the teleoperator can never connect to a robot unless you approve it.
而且,除非你批准,否则远程操作员也无法连接到机器人。
Other companies, like Figure and Tesla, are also racing to build humanoid robots and develop their own AI models to make them fully autonomous, as someone who's always dreamed of the home robot straight out of the Jetsons.
其他公司,如Figure和特斯拉,也在争相打造类人机器人,并开发自己的人工智能模型,以实现完全自主,满足人们一直以来梦想中的、像《杰森一家》中那样能在家工作的机器人。
Let's go home, Rosie.
回家吧,罗西。
Yes, ma'am.
是的女士
The dream finally feels within reach, but I also couldn't shake flashes of ex machina.
梦想终于似乎触手可及,但我却无法摆脱“神来之笔”式的突兀感。
Do you have a name?
你有名字吗?
Ava.
艾娃
Neo turns on the stove and throws some paper on and walks away.
Neo打开炉子,往上面扔了些纸,然后走开了。
Can Neo do that?
Neo能做这个吗?
Will Neo do that?
Neo会做到这一点吗?
Neo will not do that.
Neo不会那样做的。
Physically, can the robot do that?
从物理上来说,这个机器人能做到这一点吗?
Yes.
是的。
Physically, can a lot of products in your home do something dangerous if they decided to?
从物理层面来说,你家里的很多产品如果想做危险的事,能做到吗?
Yes.
是的。
We will ensure that that is not something that Neo is allowed to do.
我们将确保Neo不会被允许做这样的事。
There are multiple layers of safety systems here that ensures that Neo cannot do something like this.
这里有多层安全系统,确保Neo不会做出这样的事情。
Neo decides to take a very heavy piece of wood, like the top of a table, and drop it on me when I'm sleeping.
Neo决定在我睡觉时,把一块很重的木头,比如一张桌子的桌面,扔到我身上。
NEO will not be able to, or allowed to, it's physically capable of, but it will not be allowed to pick up something that is that heavy.
Neo无法做到,或不允许这样做,虽然它在物理上具备这种能力,但不会被允许去拾起那么重的物品。
So it's like things that NEO cannot do is like pick up something that is very hot, pick up something that's very heavy, pick up something that's very sharp.
所以NEO做不到的事情包括:拿起非常热的物品、非常重的物品,以及非常锋利的物品。
Nice job, NEO.
干得不错,Neo。
High five.
击掌。
Nice, oh, I'm over here.
不错,哦,我在这儿呢。
Spending the day with Neo was a bit like spending the day with a toddler learning how to do things in the world.
和Neo共度一天的感觉,有点像陪着一个正在学习如何在世界上做事的幼儿。
Come on, you got more than, oh, I'm gonna break the robot.
来吧,你可别闹,我都要把机器人给弄坏了。
The next few years isn't about owning a super useful robot.
接下来的几年,重点并不在于拥有一个超级实用的机器人。
It's about raising one, letting it learn from your home, routines, and chores.
这是关于抚养一个它,让它从你的家庭环境、日常习惯和家务中学习。
All at the expense of the privacy of your inner sanctum.
这一切都以牺牲你私人空间的隐私为代价。
Even if you think this is all crazy, what Neo really signals is the beginning of physical AI in our lives and homes.
即使你觉得这一切听起来很疯狂,但Neo真正预示的,是我们生活和家庭中物理AI的开端。
A future where we may work alongside a new kind of machine.
一个我们或许将与一种新型机器共同工作的未来。
What I really hope we can achieve is In five years, everyone has a very high quality of life.
我真正希望实现的是,五年后,每个人都能拥有非常高质量的生活。
Everyone has a feeling of independence, irregardless of their age or any kind of disability.
无论年龄大小或有无残疾,每个人都有独立自主的感觉。
I do hope we can give people more of their agency back and people can focus on what they actually want to do.
我真心希望我们能帮助人们夺回更多的自主权,让人们专注于真正想做的事情。
No, like this.
不,是这样。
Six, seven.
六,七。
Six, seven.
六,七。
更新时间:2025-10-30
本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828
© CopyRight 2020-=date("Y",time());?> All Rights Reserved. Powered By bs178.com  闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302034844号