- Hey Allure, it's Ashley Tisdale and this is my 10 minute beauty routine.
嘿,《Allure》杂志的读者们,我是阿什丽·蒂斯代尔,今天我要分享的是我的10分钟日常美容流程。
[mellow music] Today my look is a kind of summer, bare, everyday look.
[柔和音乐] 今天我的妆容是一种夏日、裸妆、日常风格。
The first product I'm gonna start with is my Marini Luminate eye gel.
我要用的第一个产品是Marini Luminate眼胶。
I love an eye gel.
我喜欢用眼胶。
Do it morning and night.
早晚各做一次。
I have been doing this eye gel probably since my twenties.
我从二十多岁起大概就开始用这款眼胶了。
Not this specific one, but the importance of putting something around your eyes for a really long time.
不是指这个特定的产品,而是长时间在眼部周围涂抹东西的重要性。
[mellow music continues] My next product is going to be the EltaMD Clear.
[柔和的音乐继续播放] 我的下一个产品将是EltaMD Clear。
I have sensitive skin and I can tend to break out if it's a greasy SPF.
我的皮肤比较敏感,如果防晒霜太油腻,我容易长痘。
And this one I just have always loved.
这款产品我一直以来都很喜欢。
And now that I'm living in Malibu, it's so important to use SPF because I get pretty tan.
现在我住在马里布,使用防晒霜变得尤为重要,因为我很容易晒黑。
I'm pretty tan right now, I have very olive skin and people don't realize that.
我现在肤色挺深的,我的皮肤偏橄榄色,但很多人都没意识到这一点。
I like to do a little massage too.
我也喜欢做一点按摩。
Hmm.
嗯.
My next product is La Mer Moisturizing Fresh Cream.
我的下一个产品是La Mer保湿鲜奶油。
Skincare is just everything to me.
护肤对我来说就是一切。
I'm someone who will spend a lot on skincare products because it's the canvas to your makeup.
我愿意在护肤产品上花大价钱,因为它是化妆的基础。
La Mer is so, so nice on the skin.
海蓝之谜对肌肤来说真是太棒了。
So I like to do a little of that.
所以我也喜欢做一点这样的事。
[mellow music continues] There's this Pure Hydration and I just got this from my facialist.
[柔和的音乐继续播放] 这款Pure Hydration是我从我的美容师那里刚拿到的。
I do think that it gives you a little bit of a glow and it definitely like really hydrates you.
我认为它确实能让你焕发光彩,并且绝对能深层滋润肌肤。
So I have like so many steps for skincare.
我的护肤步骤可多了。
I just have always been someone who like takes care of my skin.
我一直都是那种很注重护肤的人。
Even if I was like young in my twenties and like partying and out all night, I still washed my face and did my routine.
即使我在二十多岁时年轻爱玩,整夜派对,我仍然会洗脸并完成我的护肤程序。
It just has been something that my grandma taught me.
这是我奶奶教给我的道理。
She's 94 and looks amazing.
她94岁了,看起来棒极了。
A lot of it is genetics, but I do look really young for my age and I think it's because of you know, obviously drinking a lot of water and me taking care of my skin.
这很大程度上是基因决定的,但我确实看起来比实际年龄年轻很多,我想这是因为,显然,大量饮水和我对皮肤的精心护理。
The next thing we are gonna do is this is kind of just my everyday and with having two kids, I don't really get to put on a lot of makeup a lot of the time.
接下来我们要做的是,这基本上就是我每天的日常,有了两个孩子后,我很多时候都没法化太多妆。
So if I am gonna put on makeup, this would be like a quick version of that.
所以如果我要化妆的话,这就是它的快速版本。
So I am going to do the Kosas concealer really just do like the under eye.
所以我要用Kosas遮瑕膏,主要是遮一下眼下。
I don't really break out a lot so I am blessed in that area.
我并不常长痘,在这方面我算是幸运的。
But if I see any kind of like little discoloration, I'll maybe put it on and I'm just gonna use a makeup brush.
但如果我看到任何轻微的色斑,我可能会涂上它,然后我会用化妆刷来处理。
[mellow music continues] I got really heavily onto YouTube makeup tutorials like in my thirties and I loved learning and doing my own makeup.
[柔和的音乐继续播放] 我在三十多岁时对YouTube上的化妆教程产生了浓厚兴趣,非常喜欢学习和自己动手化妆。
I don't know, I love working with a lot of different makeup artists and I think they're all so talented.
我不知道,我喜欢和许多不同的化妆师合作,我觉得他们都非常有才华。
I struggle with anxiety and a lot of the time when I would get ready for events, as much as it seems really glamorous to have someone do your hair and makeup and style you, it put a lot of pressure on me.
我一直在与焦虑作斗争,很多时候当我为活动做准备时,尽管让别人为你做头发、化妆和造型看起来非常光鲜亮丽,但这给我带来了很大的压力。
So if it wasn't an event for something I was in or doing, I just felt like intense pressure and I didn't like that feeling.
因此,如果不是为了我参与或进行的活动而举办的活动,我会感到巨大的压力,而我并不喜欢那种感觉。
So I think being able to do my own makeup and having someone do my hair just felt like I was taking a little bit of control back and it really made me feel like more like I was going to a fun event that wasn't like, you know, putting pressure on me for some reason.
我认为能够自己化妆,同时让别人帮我做头发,这种感觉就像是我重新掌控了一小部分,真的让我觉得自己更像是要去参加一个有趣的聚会,而不是因为某种原因给我带来压力的场合。
So that's really why I started kind of doing my own makeup.
这就是我开始自己化妆的真正原因。
Okay, so the next thing I wanna do is the Makeup by Mario.
好的,接下来我想用的是Makeup by Mario的产品。
I love a bronzer and this one is so good.
我喜欢用古铜色修容粉,这款真的很好用。
[mellow music continues] Chic, sun-kissed.
[柔和音乐继续播放] 时尚,阳光亲吻般的。
Okay, so my next is going to be this blush is Dior Cherry and Jenna Kristina turned me onto it.
好的,接下来我要用的是这款腮红,是Dior的Cherry色号,Jenna Kristina让我爱上了它。
She's my makeup artist.
她是我的化妆师。
She was like, "This is really good for summer." And I was like, this is a little scary 'cause it's very bright.
她说:“这个真的很适合夏天。”而我则觉得有点吓人,因为它太亮了。
So I'm gonna take like the bigger brush just because I get a little nervous applying 'cause it's so bright.
所以我会用大一点的刷子,因为涂的时候有点紧张,颜色太亮了。
And I'm gonna blend it out.
我会把它晕染开来。
Okay.
好吧
And you know what?
你知道吗?
I just like to also set the mood, which is my Being Frenshe hair, linen and body mist Salty, 'cause we're at the beach and Salty smells so good.
我还会喜欢营造氛围,用的是Being Frenshe的头发、亚麻和身体喷雾——“咸味”,因为我们现在在海边,而“咸味”闻起来特别棒。
Next one, I'm going to do the eyebrows, which is kind of like my least favorite part.
接下来,我要画眉毛了,这其实是我最不喜欢的部分。
[mellow music continues] This is the KS&CO sheer tinted brow gel.
[柔和音乐继续播放] 这是KS&CO的透明着色眉胶。
Kristie Streicher, she does my eyebrows and so shout out to her.
克里斯蒂·斯特里瑟为我修眉,所以我要大声感谢她。
She has this incredible line and this really awesome, it's called a micro feathering brow pen.
她有一款非常棒的产品,叫做微羽眉笔,线条极其精致。
And I just kind of like fill in where I need to, but like as you can tell, it's like not too different from this one.
我会根据需要进行填充,但正如你所见,它与这个并没有太大区别。
I used to like really draw in my eyebrows because I didn't really know how to do 'em very well.
我过去常把眉毛画得很浓,因为我其实不太会画眉毛。
But this like technique is supposed to be like, you know, you're feathering your eyebrow so it looks like real hair.
但这种技巧应该是这样的,你知道的,你在用眉笔轻扫眉毛,让它看起来像真的毛发。
Next I'm going to take the Thrive.
接下来我要用Thrive的产品。
This I just learned about, it's a lip liner, Khaki.
我刚了解到这个,是一款唇线笔,叫Khaki。
I found it from someone on Instagram and I was like, ooh, that's a really pretty color.
我在Instagram上看到有人用,觉得,哇,这个颜色真漂亮。
And I just kinda fill in the lips.
我会简单地勾勒一下唇部轮廓。
It is really nice 'cause it's like a very kind of like skin tone color.
这真的很棒,因为它是一种非常接近肤色的色调。
Also, I love a little cat eye.
另外,我也很喜欢画一点猫眼妆。
So this is my new kind of like cat eye, which is just kind of taking the same pencil and it's very subtle.
所以这是我新尝试的猫眼妆,用的是同一款眼线笔,效果非常自然。
But even with this like more natural look, you get a little, a little something.
即便追求自然妆容,也能增添一丝魅力。
[upbeat dance music] I feel like watching Ariana Grande do this is what taught me that, that thing.
[欢快的舞曲音乐] 我觉得看Ariana Grande做这个教会了我那件事。
And then I like to throw on some mascara.
然后我喜欢涂上一些睫毛膏。
This is the Westman Ateleier mascara.
这是Westman Atelier的睫毛膏。
I used to love the Kosas mascara was like my favorite mascara ever and I do not know what happened to it and I've kind of been upset ever since.
我过去非常喜欢Kosas的睫毛膏,它曾是我最爱的睫毛膏,但不知怎么回事,它变了,从那以后我一直感到有些失望。
And I haven't been able to find a mascara that like does the same thing.
我还没找到一款能产生同样效果的睫毛膏。
It's just, it was so, it was so good.
真是太棒了。
I'm not, do not have like super thick lashes, so it's like I could use anything and everything, but this is the only one that has come close.
我没有那种特别浓密的睫毛,所以几乎什么睫毛膏都试过,但只有这款最接近理想效果。
You guys, I could spend just 10 minutes on this, on the eyelashes.
亲爱的,我只需花10分钟在睫毛上。
I'm kidding.
我开玩笑的
Perfect.
完善。
And then my Being Frenshe lip balm.
然后是我的Being Frenshe润唇膏。
I honestly sometimes have a hard time deciding between cashmere vanilla and moon milk because they're both so good.
老实说,有时我很难在羊绒香草和月牛奶之间做出选择,因为它们都太棒了。
I have to go with the cashmere vanilla, like honestly, it's so yummy.
我得选香草绒棉(Cashmere Vanilla),老实说,它的味道太诱人了。
I just love how moisturizing it is and hydrating, but it smells amazing.
我就是喜欢它如此滋润和保湿,而且气味还特别棒。
And anybody who knows the real deal about Cashmere Vanilla, they know that I created Cashmere Vanilla based off of my love for Trader Joe's Jasmine Rice.
任何了解Cashmere Vanilla真实情况的人都知道,我是基于对Trader Joe's茉莉香米的喜爱而创造了Cashmere Vanilla。
So you better believe this smells like that and it's unreal.
所以你最好相信这味道就像那样,简直不可思议。
And this is my finished look.
这就是我的最终妆容。
[bell dings] [dance music continues] Thank you so much Allure for hanging out with me while I did a little minimal bare face, sun kissed, glow makeup.
[铃声响起] [舞曲继续播放] 非常感谢《Allure》杂志在我进行一点极简裸妆、阳光亲吻般的闪耀妆容时陪伴我。
[dance music concludes]
[舞蹈音乐结束]
更新时间:2025-10-17
本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828
© CopyRight 2020-=date("Y",time());?> All Rights Reserved. Powered By bs178.com 闽ICP备11008920号
闽公网安备35020302034844号