Everything in this world, no matter how big, no matter how small, is connected in ways we never expected.
这世上的一切,无论多么巨大,无论多么渺小,都有着千丝万缕的联系,出乎我们意料。
Can you pee with an cue and finish with a headstand?
你们能倒立着尿尿吗?
When your daddy's in a deep hole, he's gotta learn to stop digging.
当你老爸掉进洞里,他得清楚不能再往下挖了。
What's a best friend for if he cannot bring a daddy and his boy together?
死党有什么用,如果他不能帮父子和好?
Far wild maverick outcasts like us who cannot be tamed...
像我们这样特立独行的人是无法被驯服的`。
I'm sick of swarming. We've been swarming all our lives.
我厌倦虾群了,我们这辈子都在群居。
We're way too fluffy. Fluffy don't float.
我们毛茸茸的。毛茸茸的东西浮不起来。
Baby penguins. Cute, but ruthless.
小企鹅,萌但也无情。
I fear the worst too, because fearing the best is a complete waste of time.
我也害怕最糟的情况可能会发生,因为害怕最好的会发生完全是在浪费时间。
Whoa! Ignored by thousands.
哇,被几千只企鹅无视了。
I got so much love, I'm going to explode!
我感觉到超多爱,我都快要爆了!
He lacks like a rainbow. Like a rainbow with man-chichis.
他看起来像一道彩虹。一道有着爷们胸部的彩虹。
But if I love the few, who will love the many?
但是如果我只爱少数几个,谁来爱那么多个呢?
If you want it, you must will it! If you will it, it will be yours!
如果你想要得到一件东西,你就要下决心。如果你下定了决心,你就会得到它。
Sometimes, when you are a little different, the world will laugh at you.
有时,当你有点不一样的时候,这个世界会嘲笑你。
You know, when things go wrong, running away is not the answer. Okay? You have to find within yourself a way to handle it.
要知道,事情进展不顺利时,逃避并不能解决问题。知道吗?你得自己找到处理方法。
It's part of the job of life to find out who you are and what you got.
人生的意义在于发现自我,并找到自己的长处。
I am not prepared to be in the menu any longer.
我再也不打算呆在菜单上了。
- Where you going?
- I'm moving up the food chain.
- The food chain?
- I'm gonna go chewing something that has a face!
- 你去哪?
- 我要往食物链上走。
- 食物链?
- 我要去咬一个长了脸的东西。
My mother says, Every obstacle is an opportunity.
我妈妈说,每个障碍都是一个机会。
Ya, dag! You be apologizing, or I'm gonna tear you a new nostril.
老兄,你最好道歉,不然我就赏你一个新鼻孔。
How far to the face?
还有多远才到脸?
We need some mother love, Ms. G. He's about to explode!
我们需要点母爱。他快要撑不住了!
- We could start a little swarm.
- We're both males.
- 我们自己也可以创造一个虾群。
- 我们都是公的。
- You're all the swarm I've got.
- Suit yourself. But no hanky-panky.
- 你是我的整个虾群。
- 随你怎么说,但不许搅基。
Today is a victory for defeat.
今天对失败来说是一个伟大的胜利。
We're doomed and they're dancing? Unbelievable.
我们都快没命了,他们还跳舞?难以置信。
I hate these long-distance relationships!
我讨厌这种远距离恋爱!
I, Willy Williams, leave everything to my imagination.
我,威尔威廉斯,把我所有的财产都留给我的幻想。
- What are you looking at?
- Don't know, but it sure is ugly.
- 你看什么看?
- 不知道,不过还真难看。
页面更新:2024-04-30
本站资料均由网友自行发布提供,仅用于学习交流。如有版权问题,请与我联系,QQ:4156828
© CopyRight 2008-2024 All Rights Reserved. Powered By bs178.com 闽ICP备11008920号-3
闽公网安备35020302034844号